COVID 19 pandemic, Zurich October 19, 2020
We are doing our best to adhere to all hygiene measures. But we also sincerely ask for your help.
If you have to come to us, we ask you to respect the following measures
- Please only come to us if you do not have flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough or sore throat. If you have to come to us despite these symptoms (operative follow-up check), we ask you to wear a mask.
- When entering the practice, please wash or disinfect your hands. A disinfectant dispenser can be found on the RIGHT of the main entrance.
- Please also clean your cell phone with the disinfectant wipes provided.
- We are still refraining from shaking hands.
- Please come to our practice without relatives / children.
Thank you for your understanding
Your team from Beethovenstrasse